Ascential announced 4th quarter results

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

vmcburney
Participant

Ascential announced 4th quarter results

Post by vmcburney »

There was an Ascential press release this week on the 45% increase in revenues for the last quarter of 2004:
http://www.ascential.com/news/pr.html/view/1058

There was also a large chunk of the press release on the alliance between Ascential and IBM Business Consulting. Quite a few paragraphs in fact. Interesting that Ascential would turn an earnings press release, and the 2005 sales kickoff, into a advertisment for IBM consulting. If IBM have the official Ascential Center of Competency does that make the rest of us Centers of Incompetency? :)
T42
Participant

Post by T42 »

*cough*

Competency... okay, if they says so.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Once upon a time - I think it was in the Ardent days - "they" were gunna (I'm sure that's the word used) establish Centers of Excellence. What ever happened to that initiative? Yeah, OK, sure, whatever.

Yes, sir, that'll be five bags of smoke and two mirrors?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

Ray - I remember that stage; I was "tasked" with some part of thinking on how they would get set up internationally as part of services. Then it got turned down because of budget constraints....