Qs error in Match Stage

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

Suparv
Participant

Qs error in Match Stage

Post by Suparv »

Hi

I am trying to create a Match stage,using Udup Option, and I am getting this error when I want to give values in the Extract.

"Run Time Error '91'
Object Variable or With block Variable not set."

It allows me to modify or add pass, I can even go to the reports and modify, but when I go to Extract I get this error after selecting the Extract file.

Could anyone help me with this

Thanks
PilotBaha
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by PilotBaha »

Sounds like a case where you will need to call Ascential Support about.. I would also suggest to export your project in an IMF file and start with a clean sheet of .mdb file as a test. (via Open Repository and selecting an .mdb file that hasn't been used before). Then try to import your saved IMF project file and see if you can recreate the problem..

Keep us posted..
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

"Object Variable or With block Variable not set." is an error in the client software, and indicates an attempt to use a property of method for which either an object does not exist or a WITH block has not been created.

For example, instead of objSession.Transport = 1 the programmer has used .Transport = 1 but this is only legitimate within a structure such as

Code: Select all

With objSession
   .Transport = 1
        ' other statements
End With
It's a bug in the client software (QS Designer presumably) code, and must be reported through your support provider. The engineers' job would be easier if you could tell them exactly the steps you took to get to this error, and if it were reliably reproducible.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
ashok
Participant

Post by ashok »

Hi Suparv,
look in to data file definitions, this kind of error will occur due to miss mach of field length, give exact fields and field lengths and see, it should solve the error,

bye,
Ashok