Retiring, but never shy

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

FranklinE
Premium Member
Premium Member

Retiring, but never shy

Post by FranklinE »

I've officially set my retirement date here at June 21st. I wanted the group to know so you won't wonder why I've disappeared.

There are others here who will show up sooner or later. I've been promoting DSXchange for a while.

I've had a great run. I've received invaluable help and advice here, and contributed a small portion in return.

Be well all, and in all things, be well.
Franklin Evans
"Shared pain is lessened, shared joy increased. Thus do we refute entropy." -- Spider Robinson

Using mainframe data FAQ: viewtopic.php?t=143596 Using CFF FAQ: viewtopic.php?t=157872
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

Congratulations on your retirement, Franklin. We'll miss your words of wisdom around here...

- Eric
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Exciting and sad news all at once. Congrats! Feel free to drop in and add a stray comment or two whenever you like. :wink:
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

Congratulations! That's wonderful. Happy for you, and yes...come visit!

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Congratulations!

I was going to retire, but ended up joining IBM instead.

(Note: It's NOT the same thing!!!)
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.