Information Integrator Connectors Install Info

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

vintipa
Participant

Information Integrator Connectors Install Info

Post by vintipa »

Hi Experts,

I am filling an IBM audit form. There is a question like below:

"
1) If applicable, which Information Integrator Connectors do you have installed?

2) Please provide the total number of connections to the Information Integrator Connector software deployed in your division.
"

I want to know if above installation is part of normal IIS 11.5 Intall or an Add In? We have not done any additional install after the initial 11.5 install, so I think my answer should be "NO". "None".

Thanks in advance.
Vinay
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

N/A and None should be safe answers! With a fresh install, you don't have any connections to other software defined. I don't even know what the mentioned software is. Perhaps it's something very, very old and specific to some other part of your organization.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
asorrell

Post by asorrell »

Information Integrator was an old DB2 product that is now re-branded / renamed as part of WebSphere...

As far as I know, it is completely unrelated to DataStage licensing and DataStage connectors.
Andy Sorrell
Certified DataStage Consultant
IBM Analytics Champion 2009 - 2020
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Lucky someone here is old enough to remember that! :D
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.