How to get rejected records in information analyzer

This forum contains ProfileStage posts and now focuses at newer versions Infosphere Information Analyzer.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

bhargav_dd
Premium Member
Premium Member

How to get rejected records in information analyzer

Post by bhargav_dd »

Hi all,

Is there any table in IA as system table to capture the records which doesnt meet the rule criteria after sucessful execution of rule.
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

Yes there can be tables, if you define your rules that way. See this help topic.

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgece ... _daui.html
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
bhargav_dd
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by bhargav_dd »

Thanks for your response.I was actually looking for any built in tables which exists in IAVIEWS to see the exception records that failed to meet my rule criteria i could only find table EMEXCEPTIONSET which gives count of Exception records but not the records.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Have you set up the Exceptions database and Data Quality console? These can capture your exceptions (which includes records that do not meet data rule criteria) automatically into the database.

Otherwise, as mentioned, define your data rule definitions' output to be those records that fail to meet the rule criteria.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
bhargav_dd
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by bhargav_dd »

Hi Ray,

How to set up exceptions database is it some thing related to Business Process Manager.Please let me know how can i proceed on this