TWT relation does not exist

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

jackson.eyton
Premium Member
Premium Member

TWT relation does not exist

Post by jackson.eyton »

Hi everyone,
We seem to have intermittent issues with jobs that write to our netezza using the standard netezza connector. The error looks something like the following:
ERROR: relation does not exist DATABASE.SCHEMA.NZCC_TT_20171215013049186962_4280_DESTINATION_TABLE_NAME (CC_NZAdapter::postRun, file CC_NZAdapter.cpp, line 336)

If I use the now deprecated netezza enterprise connector I don't typically see this error (I may have seen it once... or I was dreaming... not sure). Our jobs are all set to use Automatic as the TWT mode, and we do not use a separate connection for TWT. Does anyone have any ideas on this? Would using a separate connection for TWT benefit the process at all?
-Me
jackson.eyton
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by jackson.eyton »

And it did it again over the weekend here with a different job, this job has been running daily at 12am for a week and just randomly threw this:
Reason: [SQLCODE=42S02][Native=29] ERROR: relation does not exist VALHALLA.ADMIN.NZCC_TT_20171218000555331628_8976_XFMD_STAGE_TAP00201 (CC_NZAdapter::postRun, file CC_NZAdapter.cpp, line 336)

I'm opening a case with IBM on it, I'll update this post once I know more.
-Me