ORA-39767: finish is not allowed when unloaded stream data

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

koti9
Participant

ORA-39767: finish is not allowed when unloaded stream data

Post by koti9 »

Hello all,

I am getting ORA-39767 while doing a bulk load from a fileset to Oracle DB using connector. I searched online and dsxchange with no luck. Please let me know if you ever faced this and solved it? Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Thanks & Regards
Koti
Timato
Participant

Post by Timato »

This sounds like an Oracle issue....

Have you checked out:
viewtopic.php?t=132761

And from that post there should be a row/column number which you can investigate to make sure its valid.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

To me it sounds like a connector bug, especially if you are still on an 8.x release. In your shoes I would involve your official support provider to help determine what's going on, which which is which.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
koti9
Participant

May be not an Oracle Connector Bug

Post by koti9 »

Hi Craig/Timato,

I did load the problematic fileset into a flat file and successfully loaded into Oracle using Connector via BulkLoad. I dont believe its problem with Oracle Connector.But i think its either problem with fileset or dataset.I am getting error with both Fileset and Dataset. Please let me know if there is any other issue (like i need to overwrite any other fileset/dataset environment variables)

Thanks & Regards
Koti
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

If it can load the same data from source A but not source B or C, it still smells like a connector issue to me. Simple enough to check with support to find out.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers