AVI Setup or Installation Process

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

Aside from the reference data and its own installer, did you install the interface components on both the server and on the client as per the parent topic of the link you sent? If already done, perhaps try one new, fresh client install, and if it still errors then open a new Support case.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
electajay
Participant

Post by electajay »

Hi,

can you explain what interface components i have to install on client side ..?

you mean metadata interchange agents and bridges ..?

we installed Metadata Interchange Agents and bridges on client side.

is there any thing i need to do configuing Quality Stage with AVI ..?

Thanks a lot
A Kumar
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

Here is a link to the parent topic.

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgece ... _cont.html

Follow that to the steps for installing the interface. Basically you download and copy software under the payloads folder of the client tier software install image, then run the installer. Same for the server.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
electajay
Participant

Post by electajay »

ok i missed this step of installing on client side, I will install again and keep you posted. Thanks
A Kumar
electajay
Participant

Post by electajay »

Hi,

I installed QS AVI part on Client side and now i am not getting the error. But when the user created sample job getting the below error

IIS-DSEE-AVIF-00101 The liblqtcr.so library has not yet been successfully initialized. Check that the directory specified for the reference files is correct, or you may need to complete the installation process again

where can i find liblqtcr.so ..? in the /loqate/ directory ..?
A Kumar
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Why not just run a 'find' on the server, let it locate it for you?
Last edited by chulett on Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

A .so file is a shared object file on Linux or UNIX, much like a DLL on Windows. We have a few such files on our server. Your paths may vary. Here are the sizes and locations of mine. Note that I'm on AIX and you're on Red Hat, so the sizes will probably vary as well.

Code: Select all

11263418 Jan 02 2015  /opt/IBM/InformationServer/Server/DSComponents/bin/liblqtcr.so
11263418 Jan 02 2015  /opt/IBM/InformationServer/Server/StagingArea/Installed/AddressVerification2/Server/aix/liblqtcr.so
18962762 Nov 28 2014  /opt/IBM/InformationServer/Server/StagingArea/Mothballed/AddressVerification2/Server/aix/liblqtcr.so
It also suggests to check the directory specified for the reference files is correct. That path would be according to your installation of the reference files. Also make sure your test job user definitely has read access to the AVI reference files.
electajay
Participant

Post by electajay »

Thanks for the update.

i found the .so files and it was there in the dsenv file DSComponents/bin

So do we need to add that lib path some where in the environment ..?

I restarted the app on client side and server side, but didnt work.

So as the error says re-install the reference files again, i am doing it now.
A Kumar
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

On AIX, its path was already in my LIBPATH, as specified in the $DSHOME/dsenv file. I do not recall having to add it just for AVI.
Mike
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Mike »

It's been a while since I last used AVI, but I seem to recall the AVI stage itself having a property to point to a reference data location.

I'd check the stage properties in your developer's test job.

Mike
dj
Participant

Post by dj »

Usually we have encountered "lqtcr library has not yet been successfully initialized" error when AVI ini & reference files path is incorrect.

In AVI Processing Path for .ini and reference files property - specify the correct AVI files path where it was installed.

find for loqate.ini and .lfs files residing directory. Hope this helps!

Thanks,
dj
Last edited by dj on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seth.Dickerson
Participant

Post by Seth.Dickerson »

dj wrote:In AVI Processing Path for .ini and reference files property - specify the correct AVI files path where it was installed.
Where are you suggesting I look? Are you referrring to the AVI installation directories?

Thanks,
Seth.Dickerson
Participant

Post by Seth.Dickerson »

I am wondering if it is possible our current installed loqate installation is not compatible with RHEL v7 64bit or not compatible with AVI v10.5? Does anyone happen to know where this installation can be obtained? Or have any information on where I may be able to get a newer version of loqate?
dj
Participant

Post by dj »

Yes, In AVI stage- to specify the path where the AVI reference files resides.

Code: Select all

/proj/IBM/AVIdata/Ref/data $ ls  | more
rd_CI_geop.lfs
rd_BI_geop.lfs
country.lfs
rd_ZA_geop.lfs
lx_AA.lfs
IBMNAV1_manifest.properties
loqate.ini
Thanks
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

Contact Support.