how to find ODPP libraries to add to LIBPATH in 11.3

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

spuli
Participant

how to find ODPP libraries to add to LIBPATH in 11.3

Post by spuli »

I am trying to configure Data Masking stage in parallel job. when i execute the job, getting below error:

Failed to load ODPP library. In case of ODPP version 9.1, add the path to ODPP libraries to system path. In case of ODPP version 1, make sure that ODPP libraries exist under <Information_Server_home>/Server/DSComponents/bin (CC_DMODPPLibrary::getInstance, file CC_DMODPPLibrary.cpp, line 99)

Please help me, how to find if ODPP is installed in our datastage environment or not?
Thanks,
Sai
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Perhaps this will help?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

I am curious if anyone has ever got this working on any release? We are feeling as if we are the first ones to try...

We have had a PMR open about configuring the Optim Data Privacy Providers on Info Server 11.5 enterprise edition with no positive results to date.

The Optim libraries have been updated but the documentation has not. The technotes also do not match. Support has said it works fine for them, but we pointed out they are on an older version than we are.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius