generate report for qualitystage jobs on 7.5.2

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

Damonsal
Premium Member
Premium Member

generate report for qualitystage jobs on 7.5.2

Post by Damonsal »

Have a requirement to generate a report for a qualitystage job.
Because of the liscensing issue, not able to view the jobs directly, would like workaround this issue by generating a report about these jobs and find more information about the job. Please advice.
Damonsal
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Damonsal »

Looks like the reports might not reveal the mapping rules of the job.......! need some workaround....! please advice...!
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Try searching here for techniques for generating reports from the command line. You're using such an old version (one that is no longer supported) that I'm struggling to remember what's in it.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Damonsal
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Damonsal »

I tried executing the qualitystage job from the back end on Unix Server Since we dont have GUI/Client for qualitystage, it works fine. But it looks like its all scripts which is called....can i copy these scripts and dependency objects into a new Unix Env and execute the same script? my point here is we can run these jobs from the backend itself on a different server without any GUI/Client for the same.....!
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

As noted, you are on a very old version. Substantial changes were made to the way QualityStage is implemented in version 8.0 and subsequently.

That said, if you can preserve the scripts, you may be able to run them on another QualityStage engine, provided that any references to the local host machine are identified and edited appropriately.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: generate report for qualitystage jobs on 7.5.2

Post by chulett »

Damonsal wrote:Because of the liscensing issue, not able to view the jobs directly
Can you clarify what exactly this licensing issue is?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
stuartjvnorton
Participant

Post by stuartjvnorton »

<crickets/>