Make suggestions regarding the DSX site or the Forum

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

DWS
Premium Member
Premium Member

Failed to email membership.director for renewing membership

Post by DWS »

HI,

Sorry for posting this message here as I do not know who I am supposed to contact other than you. Thanks in advance!

I am trying to renewing my premium membership as it expired. But failed to send email membership.director@dsxchange.com. The email kept bouncing back with the error message below. I am wondering whether anyone experienced this problem before and whether any contact name/phone number is available for me to reach? I tried webmaster and editor email, same problem. Thanks in advance! Sharon

------
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

membership.director@dsxchange.com
Your message wasn't delivered due to a permission or security issue. It may have been rejected by a moderator, the address may only accept e-mail from certain senders, or another restriction may be preventing delivery.

Your message wasn't delivered due to a permission or security issue. It may have been rejected by a moderator, the address may only accept e-mail from certain senders, or another restriction may be preventing delivery.

The following organization rejected your message: gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: datastagexchange.propagation.net

gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com #<gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com #5.7.1 SMTP; 550-5.7.1 [66.34.129.46 12] Our system has detected that this message is> #SMTP#

gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com #<gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com #5.7.1 SMTP; 550-5.7.1 [66.34.129.46 12] Our system has detected that this message is> #SMTP#
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

First, let me get you into the proper forum... this one, which is specifically for "site" or "forum" issues. Also, if you take a quick peek at some of the other posts here you'll see that the email address you should be using nowadays is "editor@dsxchange.net" as I believe the others got spammed into oblivion.

Give that a shot.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers