Error in country code after standardization

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

nilanjan
Participant

Error in country code after standardization

Post by nilanjan »

I am facing a problem regarding qualitystage standardization.A same code is behaving in different way in different environment.Suppose in source i am having null values so target will have the null values.This is my requirement,this is ok.But whenever i m going for bulk load if my source value is null in target it populates 'GBR' country code which is wrong.For standardization purpose i m using here MNS standardization.I am not getting why it is generating 'GBR' ? The same data if i pass it for testing purpose it bahaves properly.But for bulk load it again generate wrong code.Totally confused.Can anybody help ???????
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Have you specified GBR as the default country code?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
nilanjan
Participant

Post by nilanjan »

No i made default value as USA by using literal ZQUSZQ
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Then your data are being assessed as "most probably" GB addresses. Only inspection of the PAL will reveal why.
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
nilanjan
Participant

Post by nilanjan »

Can you just describe in detail how i can do that????????
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Open the Rules and open the Pattern Action Language file. It will be read-only, but that's OK for inspection.
nilanjan
Participant

Post by nilanjan »

Hey i have seen it.Though most of it is not understandable for me.But what i understand that the default value is set to 'USA'.But still it is happening,i really don't understand.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Can you post a few rows of your data, particularly the fields you are having the MNS rule set operate on?