IBIs SeETL 3.1.01 GA now freely available for development

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

peternolan9
Participant

IBIs SeETL 3.1.01 GA now freely available for development

Post by peternolan9 »

Hi All,
this is probably the best place for this post. Anyone who has joined over the last 7 years probably does not know me. I used to be the PSM for Ardent in Australia in the late 90s. I have been an independent consultant wandering around Europe and places further afield for the last 11 years.

I was here a lot 2002 to 2005 since I was doing two major projects that used datastage across those years. Saudi Telecom and Orange Romania. But I have not used DataStage since 2005 so I have not been here.

But.....I come bearing GREAT NEWS for all DataStage clients and consultants alike.

Over the last 10 years, prompted by Ralph, I decided to invent the future of ETL and, indeed, BI development.

This is an ongoing process but we have just had a major release of SeETL. That being 3.1.01. We now have 65 workbooks defined in it.

All those companies who are writing a lot of ETL will cut their ETL development costs by about 50% if they use SeETL in development and then DS in production. When SeETL is only used in development there is no fee for the software. Knock yourselves out we say.

We also have a lot of documentation captured via our workbooks.

So the opportunity for ALL datastage clients is to take a look at SeETL and figure out for yourselves if you want to use it to reduce your costs of development.

My goal is to get SeETL very widely used and for it to continue to undergo development to further reduce the costs of ETL development.

A standardised announcement is below. If you want to link to me here is my linked in.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/peternolan
Best Regards
Peter Nolan
www.peternolan.com