Business Glossary Wish List

Do you have features you'd like to see in future releases of DataStage, MetaStage, Parameter Manager, Version Control or one of the other tools represented on this forum? Post your ideas here!

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

We have already lodged a similar enhancement request, though implemented slightly differently. We simply asked for the Feedback button to be available at all times, not just when viewing a term.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

I like the idea, especially if it was automatically its own special "category" or "holding area" where people could even directly comment on the meaning, even if they might only be standard users.

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Our workaround is to publish Candidate terms and to educate our people about the meaning of various statuses (Standard, Accepted, Candidate or Deprecated).

They've worked out that they can use Feedback from any term to suggest other terms. Once they've done that once, they have the standard email address!

Here's another enhancement idea: when feedback is being sent have a check box "send email to me too".
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.