Performance statistics

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

vikram.3593
Participant

Performance statistics

Post by vikram.3593 »

Hi,

I have a job with a copy stage and the source has 17laks recors.When iam joining the data from 2 tables iam not able to see the performance statistics from Copy stage to Dataset.Can anybody please help me on this.
SURA
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Performance statistics

Post by SURA »

I dont know why, but it happened to me too!!

DS User
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Because you posted in the incorrect forum we have no idea what kind of job or what version of software you're referring to.

Craig or Roy will be along shortly to do something about this.

Once the question is in an appropriate forum, with the required information, we will answer it.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Moved to the PX forum.

:!: vikram, can you please edit your original post (click on the Edit/Delete this post link just above it) and add the missing information we need - version, job type and O/S of your server.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
qt_ky
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by qt_ky »

The Copy stage could be optimized out when the job is compiled.
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. - Confucius
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

The Copy stage is not optimized out when the job is compiled - you will always see it in the generated OSH. However, the Copy stage may be optimized out when the score is composed. You can verify whether this is the case by dumping the score into the job log.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.