Missing "Delete this post" link in DataStage Serve

Make suggestions regarding the DSX site or the Forum

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

This should only appear on your own posts. It IS there on mine. You have two choices: Edit/delete this post and Delete this post.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
anbu
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by anbu »

ray.wurlod wrote:This should only appear on your own posts. It IS there on mine. You have two choices: Edit/delete this post and Delete this post.
I see "Edit/delete this post" link in Server forum but "Delete this post" link is missing in my post.

When i click the link "Edit/delete this post" in Parallel forum i see the check box "Delete this post". But the same check box is missing in server forum for my post
You are the creator of your destiny - Swami Vivekananda
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

OK, you can ask the moderator to delete for you. Meanwhile, whoever looks after the site will chance upon this thread and investigate.

I should have mentioned that you can only delete a post from a thread if there are no other posts following it. Perhaps this is your issue?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
anbu
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by anbu »

Now i understand why i am not seeing the Delete link.

Thanks Ray.
You are the creator of your destiny - Swami Vivekananda