DOM support in XMl output stage, Parameter Selector

Do you have features you'd like to see in future releases of DataStage, MetaStage, Parameter Manager, Version Control or one of the other tools represented on this forum? Post your ideas here!

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

StageZilla
Participant

DOM support in XMl output stage, Parameter Selector

Post by StageZilla »

Does the XML output stage support DOM? If not then its probably a good idea to include that.

Parameter Selector box - why dont we have parameter selector box similar to the following?
[img]file:///C:/selector.JPG[/img]

Currently every time i add a parameter , i have to open the parameter list again and scroll down to select another parameter.
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

hmm. What are you looking to do in XMLOutput...it "kind of" uses a dom-like scenario now, and is why you can do "validation" on output because the whole thing ends up loaded into memory..... most requests that I hear go in the other direction.... lose some functionality but remove the dom-like requirement of loading into memory so that larger docs can be supported..........

I spend a lot of time with our product managers on XML...looking forward to discussing this with you further.

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>