Target Not Available at run time

Formally known as "Mercator Inside Integrator 6.7", DataStage TX enables high-volume, complex transactions without the need for additional coding.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

cvapl
Participant

Target Not Available at run time

Post by cvapl »

Hello,
I have a source text file and trying to write the text file data to two tables on the database. When I am running a map I am getting 'Target Not Available' Error. I have checked the Trace and it shows 'Output1 was build successfully' and 'Output2 was built successfully'. I have checked the Database permissions and I am able to insert/update thru SQL. Just to make sure I have sent the output to a text file and created a second map to using that text file and able to insert the data into the tables. When I try to do the same in the first map I am getting the above error. I am new to DS and any help is appreciated..
cvapl
Participant

Re: Target Not Available at run time

Post by cvapl »

cvapl wrote:Hello,
I have a source text file and trying to write the text file data to two tables on the database. When I am running a map I am getting 'Target Not Available' Error. I have checked the Trace and it shows 'Output1 was build successfully' and 'Output2 was built successfully'. I have checked the Database permissions and I am able to insert/update thru SQL. Just to make sure I have sent the output to a text file and created a second map to using that text file and able to insert the data into the tables. When I try to do the same in the first map I am getting the above error. I am new to DS and any help is appreciated..
Further to my post above, I have 2 cards to write the data into 2 tables. When I deleted the second card and ran the map, I am able to write the data to the first table with no issues. Can somebody help me how I can insert records into two tables in 2 different cards
HariniAruna
Participant

Post by HariniAruna »

HI
I think the problem is with the .mdq file.