DSX Site statistics

Make suggestions regarding the DSX site or the Forum

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

gateleys
Premium Member
Premium Member

DSX Site statistics

Post by gateleys »

First let me congratulate the DSX team for doing such a wonderful job. Second, a curiosity on my side.... regarding the site statistics, and if you would release some information. There could be so many other relevant questions, but here are a few-

1. How many (on an average) members/guests visit the site in a day?

2. Of the total DSX members registered, how many have logged into the site in the past 3 months, 6 months and 1 year? (just to get a feel of active members from the total registered members).

3. From the above (2), categorize the members based on the Datastage editions and versions they use.

4. From the member list generated in (2), how many have posted something in a forum?

5. What are the Top 10 keywords searched?

6. What is the number of chartered/premium members, and 'plain' members?

7. Number of members and 'part of the world' they log in from (in the last 6 months)?

Just curious.
Last edited by gateleys on Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gateleys
gateleys
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: DSX Site statistics

Post by gateleys »

I guess this will have to wait until Roy forwards it to the right person. (If he thinks it is reasonable).
gateleys
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Right now the site is without a webmaster. Walter departed to pursue additional interests. The process has begun to hire a new webmaster.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.