DataStage TX

Formally known as "Mercator Inside Integrator 6.7", DataStage TX enables high-volume, complex transactions without the need for additional coding.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

pravin1581
Premium Member
Premium Member

DataStage TX

Post by pravin1581 »

Hi All,

I am new to DataStage TX , can anyone help me out and give me an idea about how it works. Probably a doc would be of best help. I have worked in the server edition and EE version 7.5.2 . is it by chance similar to them ?
janhess
Participant

Post by janhess »

Read the documentation in the Docs folder of the product.
Basically the product has the design studio where maps to do data transformation are created and the run time environment which can be command driven using the Command server or event driven using the event server.
pravin1581
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by pravin1581 »

janhess wrote:Read the documentation in the Docs folder of the product.
Basically the product has the design studio where maps to do data transformation are created and the run time environment which can be command driven using the Command server or event driven using the event server.
Actually I dont have DataStage TX installed , hence i am unable to view the online manual that is provided with it . Can any one share some documents with me.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

You should be able to get them (for the asking) from your vendor. For anyone else to provide them would probably violate their licence agreement.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.