How to Read IDocs files in Datastage?

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

reema.jain
Participant

How to Read IDocs files in Datastage?

Post by reema.jain »

Hi !

Can anyone throw some light how to run IDocs files In Datastage?whether some adapter is required,if yes then which one?or wat is the solution exactly.
DSguru2B
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSguru2B »

Untill someone comes along and points you in the right direction, you can try doing a search on "IDOC". See if any of the posts help. You can go through them, read about what stages are used. Go to their individual help guides.
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
I_Server_Whale
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by I_Server_Whale »

Please delete your other post because it is the same question you have asked over there as well.

Whale.
Anything that won't sell, I don't want to invent. Its sale is proof of utility, and utility is success.
Author: Thomas A. Edison 1847-1931, American Inventor, Entrepreneur, Founder of GE
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Search the forum. You will learn that IDoc access is supported, but through a separately-purchased component.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.