Oracle Abort Code

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ScottSandison
Participant

Oracle Abort Code

Post by ScottSandison »

Having a bit of bother running some Datastage. DBA/Sysprogs involved.

Error message is :

"AL_F_00111_MEDICAL_FEES_DIRECT_CREDIT_PROCESSED_DETAIL..TABLES: ORA-01114: IO error writing block to file 85 (block # 107641)
ORA-27063: skgfospo: number of bytes read/written is incorrect
IBM AIX RISC System/6000 Error: 28: No space left on device
Additional information: -1
Additional information: 131072
ORA-01114: "

DBAs have increased the temp table space up 5 Gb (10 times the size of the db). Also increased file space considerably.

The SQL we run has been running fine for the last 9 months, then it hit us with this yesterday.

Any pointers?

Cheers.
kcbland
Participant

Post by kcbland »

Welcome aboard! Your problem is related to the database, not DataStage. A quick google on "ORA-27063: skgfospo:" found a lot of hits, I'm sure metalink has some tips as well. Sorry, but if DataStage can't get results from a query, it's usually the database. DataStage just issues SQL.
Kenneth Bland

Belt: First degree black
Fight name: Captain Hook
Signature knockout: right upper cut followed by left hook
Signature submission: Crucifix combined with leg triangle
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Welcome. That should be all the information your DBAs need to solve the problem. It is strictly an Oracle problem, not anything to do with DataStage directly.

You ran out of space, nothing more to it. Or are you trying to nail down why you ran out of space? If so, would need more information to help - was this a temp space issue? A select query or one doing insert/updates?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
ScottSandison
Participant

Post by ScottSandison »

Thanks for replys guys, I'll get my DBAs to speak to Oracle and take it from there.

Cheers,

Scott.