Datastage "Bible"

Got a positive word to say about the DSXchange? Let us know!

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

Nageshsunkoji
Participant

Datastage "Bible"

Post by Nageshsunkoji »

Hi Folks,

When I was started with Datastage, I am little bit curious about using this toll by learning the things from PDF. Once I became member of this DSxchange, I learnt lot of things through this posts. This site is a "Bible" to data stage. You can find solution for every problem of you. Effective use of this site will help you much.

KUDOS TO DSXCHNAGE ...........

Great Fan....
Nagesh.
NageshSunkoji

If you know anything SHARE it.............
If you Don't know anything LEARN it...............
Editor

Post by Editor »

Nagesh,

Yes, I believe the bible can also be found on-line. But when it comes to IBM's DataStage, the prophets do seem to come to our site, to speak from the pulpit online. We are happy you and your 14,000 plus other member have come to the party. The party is lead by our sponser, our premium poster and those that are willing to "pay" to be a charter member.

On behalf of those mentioned above... thanks. On behalf of your editor (me) please encourage EVERYONE to contribute and gain access by becoming a premium member.

Hats off!

Dennis James, editor
rameshrr3
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by rameshrr3 »

Consider Payments as Donations to the Church of DSXchange??? :lol:
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Unfortunately we can not offer you a tax deduction. On the other hand, a smart accountant may be able to justify "self education expenses".
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Abhijeet1980
Participant

Post by Abhijeet1980 »

Suggest you to start a topic on wiki about basics, internals and knowhow of DataStage.

<Wisdom says what you give comes back>
Kind regards
Abhijit Gaikwad