Informatica Sets World Record Data Integration Performance

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sanjay
Premium Member
Premium Member

Informatica Sets World Record Data Integration Performance

Post by sanjay »

kduke
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kduke »

Tell them Ray man, Informatica sucks. Craig did that last month.
Mamu Kim
vmcburney
Participant

Post by vmcburney »

Still waiting for the results of the A sample drug test...
whardeman

Post by whardeman »

Problems:
  1. This topic does not belong in the "Site/Forum" forum. Where it actually belongs is debatable, but since the topic has nothing to say about THIS site or it's features, the point still stands.
  2. The link leads to a blank page.
If the author wishes, he may edit the post's content to bring it in line with the purpose of this forum or make his case on why it should be left as is. However, if he fails to do so (or do so convincingly) after a reasonable period of time, this topic will be deleted.
Walter Hardeman
Webmaster
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Blank page? Worked fine for me...
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
whardeman

Post by whardeman »

Ah, I see I forgot the secret handshake...in other words, I didn't use Inept Exploder....er, Intermittent Embalmer....you know, that IE thing? I think they call it a BSO (Browser-Shaped Object) or some such now.

Anyway, the link is fine as Craig suggests: the fact that the page lies down to die when rendered by Firefox (at least for me) should not be held against the poster, so strike #2 above. Nice catch from Craig (who may be upgraded to "Craig the Invulnerable" simply for his fearlessness in using that...other...er, piece of software, if indeed that is what he did to get the page to load. :twisted:)

All levity aside, point #1 remains and this topic does not belong here, so I will move it somewhere else...
Walter Hardeman
Webmaster
kumar_s
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kumar_s »

Perhaps it can be moved to General Forum.

Usually HP proclaim that DataStage is optimized for HP Serverhttp://h71028.www7.hp.com/enterprise/cache/4308-0-0-225-121.html.
May be from next release of Hawk, AIX should proclaim for DataStage :wink: , HP for Informatica (As per the stats given in the page)

Btw: FireFox grabbed the page quickly for me. May be Iam in Newer version. :wink:
Impossible doesn't mean 'it is not possible' actually means... 'NOBODY HAS DONE IT SO FAR'