VALUES(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?) failed to run warning.

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Ramkrish2801
Participant

VALUES(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?) failed to run warning.

Post by Ramkrish2801 »

Hi All,

I try to run a audit job in preprod env which is calling from a sequence.The whole job (fetching from source and loading it to the target)is running fine but in audit job am getting warning messages where the insertion is not happening.I am using DB2Connector as the source and target for all jobs.But by making the target as a file in the audit job,it is running fine without any warnings and insertion also happening,in-case of db2connector as a target am getting issue.

The warning from the director log:
Transformer_17: Statement INSERT INTO db2cods.ETL_AUDIT_TABLE(JOB_START_TIMESTAMP,JOB_END_TIMESTAMP,JOB_STATUS,ROW_ID,ETL_PROJECT_NAME,ETL_CATEGORY_NAME,ETL_JOB_NAME,SOURCE_TABLE_NAME,TARGET_TABLE_NAME,ROWS_PROCESSED,JOB_SCHEDULE_INFORMATION,SURROGATE_KEY) VALUES(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?) failed to run.

followed by another warning is also logged:
Transformer_17: SQLExecute reported: SQLSTATE = 23502: Native Error Code = -407: Msg = [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/AIX64] SQL0407N Assignment of a NULL value to a NOT NULL column "TBSPACEID=2, TABLEID=14, COLNO=11" is not allowed. SQLSTATE=23502

I also tried various things to solve this error like verified the tablename,tried running with manual query for insertion,tried changing the arraysize to 1 ,crosschecked with DDL.

NOTE:This audit job is running fine in dev and prod environment,in preprod only am getting this error.It also noted that it is happening after the migration from IIS8.5 to IIS11.7

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Ramakrishna
Ramkrish2801
Participant

Post by Ramkrish2801 »

Hi all,

My issue gets resolved,we recreated the table in database level it worked since there was some issue in the table database level

Thanks,
Ramakrishna C
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Guessing the column was supposed to allow nulls... glad you got it sorted out, whatever the exact issue was.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers