Performance monitoring through dsjob command

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

DamienF
Participant

Performance monitoring through dsjob command

Post by DamienF »

Hello,

I'm currently having parallel performances issues on many parallel jobs. In order to understand what's going on i would like to monitor performances and system utilization.

It's working when i'm checking the "Record job performance data" in designer execution options and running it manually.

But i would like it to record performance even when launched by my batch plan through dsjob command.
Actually InformationServer/Server/Performance/ is empty whenever i run it through command line.

Second issue, i have found a -pdd mydirectory addition to the Advanced Command line option but if i set that it only generates performance.xxx file and not the utilization.xxx file.

Do you have any idea on how can i get both file running my jobs through command line ?

Thanks for your help !
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I think you may have discovered a bug there. Contact your official support provider to request a fix.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.