Double Down Event

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ray.wurlod
Participant

Double Down Event

Post by ray.wurlod »

Just in case you missed it on the home page, we are having an event in Dallas (Texas) this week, co-sponsored by IBM.

They'll be there showcasing what's available in the Unified Governance and Integration world; others (including me) will be presenting too.

The event is also a celebration of 16 years of DSXchange. (That's the "double down" bit.)

For details, and to register (and get a good rate at the hotel), please visit [url]http://www,dsxchange.org[/url]

The event runs Wednesday through Friday. You can still get there!
Last edited by ray.wurlod on Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
PaulVL
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by PaulVL »

I remember the last IBM conference I attended in Vegas... I'm standing next to Ray W and Ray D (lead admin at WM), chatting away when the other lead admin from WM (my old stomping grounds) sees Ray D and shoves a camera into my hands asking me to take their picture.

The green horn was a tad star struck I think.

LOL