input parameters pl/sql

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

tricampeon81
Participant

input parameters pl/sql

Post by tricampeon81 »

friends I have a doubt if they can help me

I have the following simple example I leave in a photo

1 select * from table

2 insert into table prueba_mr

that works perfectly what ace is the following

https://ibb.co/guRpdy

what you need to do is replace the select with an anonymous block pl / sql and go through variale you can as well as this example

https://ibb.co/nvC9BJ

help me please
dfgdfg
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

I have a doubt too and hate to see questions with zero replies but don't know how much anyone can help right now... hence the lack of replies, even in your first post on this topic. Also, English is not your mother tongue so we have that going on as well. My other issue is the fact that the site hosting your snapshots is blocked at work. So here I am at 6:30 in the morning, trying to do... something. At this point all we can attempt to do is seek clarifications. :(

The source/target stages in your images are what, Oracle connectors? Guessing you're working with Oracle because of the "PL/SQL" references but it isn't unique to them. I don't see any need for an anonymous block for the very simple source select you are trying to run. Where / how do you see any kind of "variable" being used in it? FYI - any variable the you could bind into the source select would need to be a job parameter - have you tried that yet? But again, no need for any kind of PL/SQL to do that that I can see.

Help us help you. Can you explain in more detail what you are trying to do again, please?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
tricampeon81
Participant

Post by tricampeon81 »

my problem is simple, as I can from a block, pass the value of the variable to the other comonete trasform
dfgdfg