Not able to create "Information Services" Project

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

koti9
Participant

Post by koti9 »

Hello Friends,
I am trying to create a "Information Services" Type project with administrator rights.But i am not able to create it.
Here is the error i am getting. Please let me know if you ever faced these and fixed them.

Here are my issues
1) I made sure that i have Suite Component Role - "Information Services Director Administrator" as per manual, but still New Project is not getting enabled.
2) When i choose additional roles with in Suite Component like "Information Analyzer Project Administrator", New Project is getting enabled, however i am receiving the below errors when i am trying to create a project.

Error log from here

[2018-05-10 19:21:53,540] [7344 ] [xtension.ThemeExtensionManager] [ERROR] [MOZART-THEMEEXTENSION-00002] Duplicate control type string in theme contributors:\n Control type 'Grid' was already specified in assembly 'IBM.Mozart.Controls.Grid'; the new declaration for assembly 'Ascential.Sorcerer.DataAnalysis.DataQuality' will be ignored.
[2018-05-10 19:21:53,540] [7344 ] [xtension.ThemeExtensionManager] [ERROR] [MOZART-THEMEEXTENSION-00002] Duplicate control type string in theme contributors:\n Control type 'Grid' was already specified in assembly 'IBM.Mozart.Controls.Grid'; the new declaration for assembly 'Ascential.Sorcerer.DataAnalysis.DataQuality' will be ignored.
[2018-05-10 19:22:24,233] [7344 ] [IBM.Mozart.UI.Workbench ] [ERROR] [MOZART-UI-00083] Duplicate help id found: Ascential.Sorcerer.PlatformSubjectArea.ValidateConnection
com.ascential.investigate.exception.ServiceRemoteException: A service remote exception occurred while invoking the NewRepositoryHelper.query() service
at com.ascential.investigate.utils.NewRepositoryHelper.query(NewRepositoryHelper.java:591)
at com.ascential.investigate.utils.NewRepositoryHelper.query(NewRepositoryHelper.java:612)
at com.ascential.investigate.utils.NewRepositoryHelper.query(NewRepositoryHelper.java:623)
at com.ascential.investigate.utils.model.IAModelUtils.getAnalysisSuite(IAModelUtils.java:141)
at com.ascential.investigate.utils.AnalysisOptionsHelper.getDefaultAnalysisOption(AnalysisOptionsHelper.java:319)
at com.ascential.investigate.utils.AnalysisOptionsHelper.createNewAnalysisOptions(AnalysisOptionsHelper.java:115)
at com.ascential.investigate.pa.ProjectAdminClientObject.create(ProjectAdminClientObject.java:382)
at com.ascential.investigate.pa.ProjectAdminBusinessImpl.create(ProjectAdminBusinessImpl.java:149)
Caused by: com.ascential.xmeta.exception.usage.NotRegisteredException: The package with URI "http:///ASCLModel/3.0/investigate.ecore" is not registered
at com.ascential.xmeta.exception.usage.NotRegisteredException.<init>(NotRegisteredException.java:37)
at com.ascential.xmeta.repository.impl.AbstractDefaultRepository.getPackage(AbstractDefaultRepository.java:806)
at com.ascential.xmeta.repository.impl.AbstractDefaultRepository.createQuery(AbstractDefaultRepository.java:606)
at com.ascential.xmeta.repository.impl.AbstractDefaultRepository.createQuery(AbstractDefaultRepository.java:579)
at com.ascential.xmeta.service.repository.RepositoryServiceSupport.createQuery(RepositoryServiceSupport.java:903)
at com.ascential.xmeta.service.repository.AbstractRepositoryLocalStatelessServiceBean.createQuery2(AbstractRepositoryLocalStatelessServiceBean.java:197)
at com.ascential.xmeta.shared.repository.core.EJSLocalStatelessSandboxLocalStatelessService_7aa4a3ce.createQuery2(Unknown Source)
at com.ascential.xmeta.service.repository.AbstractRepositoryRemoteStatefulServiceBean.createQuery2(AbstractRepositoryRemoteStatefulServiceBean.java:171)
at com.ascential.xmeta.shared.repository.core.EJSRemoteStatefulSandboxRemoteStatefulService_4baa4bb1.createQuery2(Unknown Source)

Errors end here

Thanks
Koti
koti9
Participant

Post by koti9 »

Sorry folks,
I forgot to mention that i have all the required licenses set up properly,i also validated installed products via ISATool.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Would you like to inform us how this matter was resolved (since you have marked it thus)?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.