Datastage Compile Issue - Stage variable

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

senthilt1
Participant

Datastage Compile Issue - Stage variable

Post by senthilt1 »

Hi Team,

I am getting the below error message while compiling the job, This is happening only in DEV environment, the same job compiling fine in other enviorments... I tried to delete the job in dev and imported again, still same issue. While debugging,
1. I tried to remove all the stage variables around 50 in the transformer and after that its working fine...
2.so to narrow down the stage variable that's causing the issue...I tried to remove few Stage variables....and then finally found that if I remove randomly some 5 stagevariables in Transformer...its compiling fine. any 5 to 7 stage variables removing from xfm..compiling fine.

Note: Transformer is set to Sequential mode for requirements.

Could you please advise what is the issue and how to resolve this?

Thank You

Compile Error Message:

##W IIS-DSEE-TOSH-00049 09:18:54(007) <main_program> Parameter specified but not used in flow: DSPXWorkingDir
##E IIS-DSEE-TBLD-00076 09:19:07(000) <main_program> Error when checking composite operator: Subprocess command failed with exit status 256.
##E IIS-DSEE-TFSR-00019 09:19:07(001) <main_program> Could not check all operators because of previous error(s)
##W IIS-DSEE-TFTM-00012 09:19:07(002) <transform> Error when checking composite operator: The number of reject datasets "0" is less than the number of input datasets "1".
##W IIS-DSEE-TBLD-00000 09:19:07(003) <main_program> Error when checking composite operator: Output from subprocess: 1500-030: (I) INFORMATION: APT_TransformOperatorImplV0S267_xfm_MEL_Carrier_GrpElig_DQ_Validation_4_0_Layout_xfm_DetectRejects::processInputRecordChild(int, int [], int []): Additional optimization may be attained by recompiling and specifying MAXMEM option with a value greater than 8192.
1500-004: (U) INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR while compiling APT_TransformOperatorImplV0S267_xfm_MEL_Carrier_GrpElig_DQ_Validation_4_0_Layout_xfm_DetectRejects::processInputRecordChild(int, int [], int []). Compilation en
##W IIS-DSEE-TBLD-00000 09:19:07(004) <main_program> Error when checking composite operator: Output from subprocess: ded.