Change product HTTPS protocol

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

leandrohmvieira
Participant

Change product HTTPS protocol

Post by leandrohmvieira »

Hello,

I want to import my Data Architect Physical and Logical Data Models to IGC, so i tried to import using a bridge/connector to IMAM.

After setting Data Architect as a Metadata Interchange Server, i tried to create a new import area, but when IMAM attempt to connect , it comes with the following message:

[CDIMR3805E] An error occurred while retrieving the list of import bridges or connectors. Could not get the list of supported brokers. See the technical document "Troubleshoot connection issues with metadata interchange server" for more information. ; nested exception is: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Server chose SSLv3, but that protocol version is not enabled or not supported by the client.

I did some research on internet and found that SSLv3 had a security vulnerability, but no sign on how change this protocol to a new one.

So i have 2 questions:

1- Someone had this problem and fixed it?(changing server protocol or enabling SSLv3 on client)

2- There is another way to import models to IGC? That would be enough.

PS: Windows Server :cry:

Thanks in advance.
Leandro Vieira

Data Expert - Brasilia, Brazil
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

Do a netstat -a at the windows machine.......do you have port 19443 occupied?

The MIS needs a clear view with no firewalls.....to/from the WAS server tier. They need to both be able to ping each other.

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>
leandrohmvieira
Participant

Post by leandrohmvieira »

Hello @eostic, i did a netstat -a on the server, but port 19443 is not on the list, i can see just Architect ports:

TCP [::]:56789 SRVBI07:0 LISTENING
TCP 127.0.0.1:56788 SRVBI07:0 LISTENING

I forgot to mention but, both Architect and IIS are installed on same machine, this is a problem?

And another problem, when we acess any web app (IMAM,IGC) we have the message below:

This is connected to network security configs? There is a fix/workaround?
Leandro Vieira

Data Expert - Brasilia, Brazil