Match Designer - Environment Update

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

elaghiya
Participant

Match Designer - Environment Update

Post by elaghiya »

Hi,
I created a match specfication which is Two sources many to one matching in quality stage.In the test environment of match designer I provided the datasets name(src.ds,ref.ds,src_match_freq.ds,ref_match_freq.ds) and match database(oracle 11g) credentials.The database connectivity test is successful.When I update the all the credential I'm getting pop-up message 'error generating frequency files : object variable or with block variable not set (91)'.If click 'ok' in the pop-up then 'Test environment update completed successfully' message is displayed. When I click test pass in the match designer 'Please run a test environment update before running the match pass' is displayed. FYI.The match designer works fine initially before.I referred some post and they suggested to restart the client machine inorder to resolve this issue.But it's not working for me.I think it's the same issue as mentioned in IBM support here.

I did a reboot of my client and server machine.It didn't resolve the issue.The ODBC name same in client and server.The match specification was working perfectly initially.When i renamed the match spec , that's when the issue started.

Let me know you how to resolve this issue?
Ela
rjdickson
Participant

Post by rjdickson »

What did you rename the match specification to? What happens if you rename it back to the original name?
Regards,
Robert
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I saw something similar to this recently on version 11.5 (Engine on Windows). There was an underlying problem with the temporary tablespace in the database not being able to allocate sufficiently large page sizes. We created a new database with a bigger page size (8K) and automatic management of the temporary tablespace, and have noe seen this error recur. I don't know, however, whether it's related; though we were able to determine that it was related to the SmartUI control used to display the grid in the Match Designer. (Guessing that there may have been no WITH block because nothing had been returned from the database.)
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.