View previous topic
Add To Favorites
elaghiya
Participant

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:49 pm Reply with quote    Back to top    

DataStage® Release: 9x
Job Type: Parallel
Hi,
I created a match specfication which is Two sources many to one matching in quality stage.In the test environment of match designer I provided the datasets name(src.ds,ref.ds,src_match_freq.ds,ref_match_freq.ds) and match database(oracle 11g) credentials.The database connectivity test is successful.When I update the all the credential I'm getting pop-up message 'error generating frequency files : object variable or with block variable not set (91)'.If click 'ok' in the pop-up then 'Test environment update completed successfully' message is displayed. When I click test pass in the match designer 'Please run a test environment update before running the match pass' is displayed. FYI.The match designer works fine initially before.I referred some post and they suggested to restart the client machine inorder to resolve this issue.But it's not working for me.I think it's the same issue as mentioned in IBM support here.

I did a reboot of my client and server machine.It didn't resolve the issue.The ODBC name same in client and server.The match specification was working perfectly initially.When i renamed the match spec , that's when the issue started.

Let me know you how to resolve this issue?

Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:58 pm Reply with quote    Back to top    

What did you rename the match specification to? What happens if you rename it back to the original name?

Not yet rated
ray.wurlod

Premium Poster
Participant

Group memberships:
Premium Members, Inner Circle, Australia Usergroup, Server to Parallel Transition Group

Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:23 pm Reply with quote    Back to top    

I saw something similar to this recently on version 11.5 (Engine on Windows). There was an underlying problem with the temporary tablespace in the database not being able to allocate sufficiently larg ...

Rate this response:  
Not yet rated

Add To Favorites
View next topic
View previous topic