Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

EDI_ITLS
Premium Member
Premium Member

MDM 11.3 and Quality Stage 8.5 compatibility

Post by EDI_ITLS »

Hi,

We are upgrading MDM9.0 to MDM11. Our DS/QS version is 8.5. We are using ootb QS jobs including one with CASS for address validation. In this context I am trying to know if I may need to upgrade DS/QS to a higher version compatible to MDM 11.3. Or, is it ok to use the same DS/QS version and the same ootb jobs without requiring any modifications?
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Because you're using out of the box components, you should be able to use an older version of QualityStage to standardize/cleanse/survive data for loading into a newer version of MDM.

Of course, you're missing out on all the goodies available in later versions, such as automatic exception capture/handling, a graphical tool for building standardization rule sets, and the Information Governance Center with optional business process management.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
sjfearnside
Premium Member
Premium Member

MDMv11 and QS v8.5

Post by sjfearnside »

We are looking at moving to the MDMv11 and currently have DS/QSv8.5. Did you try the MDMv11 to QSv8.5 and was it compatible?

Thanks