Error Opening Hashed File, 'HASHED_STORE_DEL', Run the Delet

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

koolking
Participant

Error Opening Hashed File, 'HASHED_STORE_DEL', Run the Delet

Post by koolking »

I am running PeopleSoft EPM 9.1 revision 1 delivered jobs for extracting data from PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0. IBM DataStage 8.5 (fix pack 1) is used as an ETL tool used to populate OWS, OWE and MDW.

I have started with running

1. Hash File Setup Jobs
- Hash File Creation Jobs in Setup_E, OWS, CS, Base, Load_Hash_Files, Server.

After that I am following the lineage sheet for CS.

2. Setup OWS jobs
- Setup_E, OWS, <Warehouse Code>, Base, Load_Tables, Sequence.

When I run the sequence job I get the following error

SEQ_J_Stage_PS_BUS_UNIT_TBL_SF_CS_CS9_EPM91..JobControl (fatal error from RtnGetDelFlag): Error Opening Hashed File, 'HASHED_STORE_DEL', Run the Delete Initial Hash Load.

I have the checked the project hash files directory, file or directory named HASHED_STORE_DEL does not exist.

Can any one who has worked with the similar activity tell me what can the problem and what should be the resolution.

Thank you for your time.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Error Opening Hashed File, 'HASHED_STORE_DEL', Run the D

Post by chulett »

koolking wrote:Run the Delete Initial Hash Load
Sorry, don't know squat about the canned PS stuff but wondering... did you? If not can you?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Also... give us some context. Is this the first time this product has been run? Has it been running for some time and this problem is new? If the latter, is there anything 'unusual' or out of the ordinary that was done just before this?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

There might be a VOC entry from earlier installation. Use the Administrator client command window to execute this command.

Code: Select all

LIST.ITEM VOC 'HASHED_STORE_DEL'
Let us know the result. Your next action will depend on the result of this command. If something is listed, then you can delete it using

Code: Select all

DELETE VOC 'HASHED_STORE_DEL'
but you might be wise to consult with the provider of the PeopleSoft pack.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
MKD
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by MKD »

koolking--did you get an answer to this? We've recently upgraded from CS EPM 9.0 - 9.1 and can help if you need it.
Oracle_EPM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by Oracle_EPM »

Run the job "JC_DeleteStrat_SequentialRun" with correct parameters. No matter what your source does, you have to run this one.