Bypassing Header Message...

Dedicated to DataStage and DataStage TX editions featuring IBM<sup>®</sup> Service-Oriented Architectures.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

allavivek
Premium Member
Premium Member

Bypassing Header Message...

Post by allavivek »

Hi All,

Iam getting the input xml file having both header message and body parts..Next to it iam calling webservices which takes the input params from body of xml..

iam passing the header message as column to web services(user defined header)...

But here the problem is the input metadata of webservice is also having the message header column attached....How to remove this also i should pass the header message as column(user defined header)??

One more thing is iam having the namespaced different for xml and web services for columns...Should the namespaces must be same??

Thanks...
allavivek
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by allavivek »

Hi All,

After referring to manual ...

"We should define the input header only if it will get passed to web service" so i removed it and for name spaces i placed transformer in between xm and web service stage..

When i run the job iam getting following error...

APT_CombinedOperatorController,0: Fatal Error: Fatal: <ns1:Fault xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/ ... xt-1.0.xsd" xmlns:ns1="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><faultcode xmlns="">wsse:InvalidSecurity</faultcode><faultstring xmlns="">Missing <wsse:Security> in SOAP Header</faultstring><faultactor xmlns=""/></ns1:Fault>
at com.ascentialsoftware.wsclient.OperationCall.handleRemoteException(OperationCall.java:369)
at com.ascentialsoftware.wsclient.OperationCall.invoke(OperationCall.java:274)
at com.ascentialsoftware.wsclient.WebService.callServiceInternal(WebService.java:1659)
at com.ascentialsoftware.wsclient.WebService.callService(WebService.java:1566)
at com.ascentialsoftware.wsclient.WebService.callService(WebService.java:1519)

Any suggestions.....
allavivek
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by allavivek »

Instead i passed the whole xml as input message and it worked....

But can any one can tell me what the error was....

Thanks..