Video Tech Tip Series - FEEDBACK

Make suggestions regarding the DSX site or the Forum

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

vmcburney
Participant

Post by vmcburney »

Thanks Roy, this morning I had the chance to try it on a different computer and it seems to be loading. This time I get the word "Loading" and a flickering status bar to indicate it is doing something. More promising.

I think you should mirror the shorter free training videos at a DSX Learning Center Channel on YouTube as a way to make them more findable and as a backup in case the hosted ones don't work on someones machine. YouTube tends to always work. It will also let bloggers like me embed them and link to the Learning site.

If you Google "DataStage Video" you'll notice I'm number 1 and 2, if you Google "DataStage" I'm number 3. You can make these videos more findable via Google if you put them on YouTube and people blog about them.
DS_FocusGroup
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by DS_FocusGroup »

Hi all,

i have raised this issue before but did not get any positive promt on it. I am accessing the videos but they are the same as the non premium content i.e. not complete.

Would appreciate some comments on this.
sjfearnside
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by sjfearnside »

I would like to recommend a video topic. Setting up and using trace and debug features in DataStage.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

That's a really tough one to do generically. Sure you can cover what's available in the toolset, but actual examples have this horrible characteristic of being highly specific.

Even so, it's a good suggestion.
Would you like to volunteer to script it?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
sjfearnside
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by sjfearnside »

I have no idea how to do it is why I am asking. If I knew I would be glad to help.