Information analyzer column analysis error

This forum contains ProfileStage posts and now focuses at newer versions Infosphere Information Analyzer.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

Amar_nath
Participant

Information analyzer column analysis error

Post by Amar_nath »

Hi All,
I am new to Information Analyzer
I have installed Information Analyzer in an intel windows Xp
I have done the configuration process, define sources, import metadata, but
when I am trying to run the column analysis job, I get an error.

Error msg- " aborted manual verify of the px job RT_SC9 is needednull"

Also when I am trying to view log details its giving me an error "An unhandled exception has occured in your application ...." with a big java exception code details.
I am logging as a suite Administrator...
any help will be apreciated

thanks
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

First, let me assert that Windows XP is not a supported platform for Information Server. I suspect that your problem lies somewhere in there. However, is there any information in the error messages about an inappropriately-set CLASSPATH environment variable? And is that the exact error message? If not, please post the precise error message. If it is, then its garbled nature leads me back directly to the guess about being on an unsupported platform.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Amar_nath
Participant

Post by Amar_nath »

Hi ray,

Following is error details from log view-

IBM-IA-HANDLER 010005 2007-12-14 10:36:02,123 DEBUG AnalysisSessionImpl.java:155 Job failure log
============ Severity: Login Name: DSJob: DSProject:
IBM-IA-HANDLER 010005 2007-12-14 10:36:02,123 DEBUG AnalysisSessionImpl.java:155 Event 1: generator: When checking operator: When binding output schema variable "rec": When binding output interface field "DistinctValue" to field "DistinctValue": Implicit conversion from source type "ustring" to result type "string[max=512]": Possible truncation of variable length ustring when converting to string using codepage windows-1252.
Event 2: generator: When checking operator: When binding output schema variable "rec": When binding output interface field "InferredDataType" to field "InferredDataType": Implicit conversion from source type "ustring" to result type "string[max=20]": Possible truncation of variable length ustring when converting to string using codepage windows-1252.
Event 3: generator: When checking operator: When binding output schema variable "rec": When binding output interface field "ODBCType" to field "ODBCType": Implicit conversion from source type "ustring" to result type "string[max=20]": Possible truncation of variable length ustring when converting to string using codepage windows-1252.
Event 4: generator: When checking operator: When binding output schema variable "rec": When binding output interface field "GeneralFormat" to field "GeneralFormat": Implicit conversion from source type "ustring" to result type "string[max=50]": Possible truncation of variable length ustring when converting to string using codepage windows-1252.
Event 5: pxbridge,0: [IIS-CONN-ODBC-000108] The array size must be set to 1 for Microsoft Access connections (CC_OdbcDBStatement::dbsExecute, file CC_OdbcDBStatement.cpp, line 421)
Event 6: pxbridge,0: The runLocally() of the operator failed.
Event 7: pxbridge,0: Operator terminated abnormally: runLocally did not return APT_StatusOk
Event 8: main_program: Step execution finished with status = FAILED.
Severity: Login Name: DSJob:

NOTE: I have applied only patch_e117664 patch for MQ's XML error.

Thanks
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Events 1 through 4 alert you to possible data truncation and will not be fatal. Event 5 suggests that you are using an ODBC connection to MS Access with the parameter array size set to something other than 1. MS Access does not support array processing.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.