It's checking for analysis server in local mechine

This forum contains ProfileStage posts and now focuses at newer versions Infosphere Information Analyzer.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

bollinenik
Participant

It's checking for analysis server in local mechine

Post by bollinenik »

Hi

While trying to Generate Tragte data specification OR datastage job specification through Profile stage, It's throuning below error

3/27 16:12:08: New Log - 3/27 16:12:08
3/27 16:12:08: MessageSwitchConnect String:
HostIPAddress =
HostName = 10.185.51.203
HostPort = 3070
ApplicationID = 2
HostUserLogin = venkata
3/27 16:13:23: INFO - +ERROR 14 5208 There is no Analysis Server running at IP address 10.185.51.91.

It's searching for analysis server at my local mechine, Actually it was ruiing at local server and I connected to that server and excuteing this process then I got the problem like that.

For normal analysis like column analysis and table analysis it's working fine but for that 2 operations "Generate Tragte data specification OR datastage job specification " it's throuning errors.

Thanks in Advance.
kOTI,
1586-738-7785
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Try putting the host IP address into the Host IP Address field rather than the host name field.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
fearlessbob
Participant

Post by fearlessbob »

Installation documentation mentions that specifically in order to export DataStage specifications, you have to have a local Analysis Server running on your machine. I know, I wasted 2 days trying to solve the same problem...

Install an Analysis Server on your local system, besides the Analysis Server running somewhere else, and you'll be fine...

Robert