About datastage certificatin

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sudheepkv
Participant

About datastage certificatin

Post by sudheepkv »

Hi,

Please let me know about the datastage certification including the details abt the cost ?
sudhi
balajisr
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by balajisr »

Please post in appropriate forum or do a search. This has been covered many times.

Something has to be done to prevent people from posting to forums like Editor's Corner.

A suggestion.Is it possible to restrict all except a few to post in forums like Editor's Corner,FAQ,FAQ Discussion? E.g Enable rights to post in forums like FAQ and FAQ Discussion to top 10 posters only. If the post made by others are good enough to be an FAQ it can moved to FAQ forums by the moderator.
khaja.arshad
Participant

Post by khaja.arshad »

Hi balaji

i want to know some thing more about u r suggestion ..r u coming coming up with any measure so that moderator can judge whether it is worthy to put on ...if don't ??? then y u have this suggestion ??
balajisr
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by balajisr »

khaja.arshad wrote:Hi balaji

i want to know some thing more about u r suggestion ..r u coming coming up with any measure so that moderator can judge whether it is worthy to put on ...if don't ??? then y u have this suggestion ??
To save your time and others time, ease of maintainance for the moderator, and exact search results.

Don't you think posting in right forum is beneficial to everyone? When you ask a query it should be complete with the details like type of tool you are using e.g Server or Parallel or TX etc..,version you are using,Platform you are working on i.e Windows or UNIX. When the query is complete it is easy for anyone to assist you. Ultimately you are saving your time and also others time. Also, if posted in inappropriate forum it does not show up in search results.

I did not get your idea of measure. If the post is a FAQ it should be in FAQ. :?

It is just a suggestion. I hope there is nothing wrong in making a suggestion.
kumar_s
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kumar_s »

By the way, please avoid SMS type english, "u" "y" "ur"..... Lets make the question aswell as the answer understand by all.
Impossible doesn't mean 'it is not possible' actually means... 'NOBODY HAS DONE IT SO FAR'
roy
Participant

Post by roy »

Hi,
Please take a look Here to find the related topic from our FAQ Forum by Vincent.

I Hope This Helps,
Roy R.
Time is money but when you don't have money time is all you can afford.

Search before posting:)

Join the DataStagers team effort at:
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org