To move a post

A forum for discussing DataStage<sup>®</sup> basics. If you're not sure where your question goes, start here.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

meena
Participant

To move a post

Post by meena »

Hi ALL,
I have a question. How can I move a post to an exact place? All the time when I see a question at wrong place I ask them to move to correct place because I do not know how to move. :?:
DSguru2B
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSguru2B »

You cannot. Only the site moderator can do that. Unless if you can delete it and post it again in the proper forum.
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
meena
Participant

Post by meena »

Thank you DSguru2B.
DSguru2B wrote:You cannot. Only the site moderator can do that. Unless if you can delete it and post it again in the proper forum.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Keep in mind the fact that you can only delete a post that doesn't have any replies made to it. You can always edit your own posts, however.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

I'm sure Walter (our industrious webmaster) monitors this forum also but, just in case, why not post such an enhancement request in the Site/Forum forum?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.