GeoLocator Information

Infosphere's Quality Product

Moderators: chulett, rschirm

PilotBaha
Premium Member
Premium Member

GeoLocator Information

Post by PilotBaha »

I am trying to find some information regarding Geolocator. The client is asking about invoking Geolocator from QS (if it 's possible at all). I would also like to know about your experience about running Geolocator routines.

I haven't seen Ascential documentation about the software yet but wanted to know about your experience.

Thanks..
vmcburney
Participant

Post by vmcburney »

Log into the e.services web site and have a look at the knowledge base for QualityStage 7. You will see the links to download the QualityStage GeoLocator 2.1 manuals, the Developer's Guide and the Reverse GeoCoding Developer's Guide.

Any Ascential serial number with a maintenance contract can be used to log into the site. If you don't have one contact your local Ascential office and ask them to send you these documents.
PilotBaha
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by PilotBaha »

The problem with the manuals is that they don't tell you basic things like what your input output file format should be; what kind of results you should expect from the Geolocator stage.

Is it supposed to be run through the Program Stage? All these questions are not answered in the document; not even in the developers guide.

Thanks..