ORACLE ENTERPRISE stage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

trainee9999
Charter Member
Charter Member

ORACLE ENTERPRISE stage

Post by trainee9999 »

Hi All,

We recently installed HAWK.

I am getting an error when I try to view data from ORACLE ENTERPRISE Stage in PX on Windows. I have not come across this error when worked on 7.5x Server jobs and HAWK Server Jobs.

Can any one please throw some light on this..

Any clue greatly appreciated..

Thanks,
Ac

The error is mentioned below:

IBM WebSphere DataStage Enterprise Edition 8.0.0
Copyright IBM Corp. 2001, 2005

##I IBM-DSEE-TOSH-00002 01:57:09(001) <main_program> orchgeneral: loaded
##I IBM-DSEE-TOSH-00002 01:57:09(002) <main_program> orchsort: loaded
##I IBM-DSEE-TOSH-00002 01:57:09(003) <main_program> orchstats: loaded
##W IBM-DSEE-TCOS-00049 01:57:09(004) <main_program> Parameter specified but not used in flow: DSProjectMapName
>##E IBM-DSEE-TOSH-00205 01:57:09(005) <main_program> PATH search failure:
>##E IBM-DSEE-TOSH-00006 01:57:09(006) <main_program> Error loading "orchoracle": Could not find "orchoracle" on the library search path defined by the environment variable PATH; path: /C=/IBM/WDIS/Server/PXEngine/bin:/C=/PROGRA~1/MKSTOO~1/mksnt:/C=/PROGRA~1/MKSTOO~1/bin:/C=/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003/Common7/IDE/:/C=/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003/VC7/BIN:/C=/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003/Common7/Tools:/C=/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003/Common7/Tools/bin/prerelease:/C=/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003/Common7/Tools/bin:/C=/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003/SDK/v1.1//bin:/C=/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework//v1.1.4322:/C=/IBM/WDIS/Server/Projects/HAWK/wrapped:/C=/IBM/WDIS/Server/Projects/HAWK/buildop:/C=/IBM/WDIS/Server/DSCAPIOp:/C=/IBM/WDIS/Server/RTIOperators:/C=/IBM/WDIS/Server/DSParallel:/C=/IBM/WDIS/Server/PXEngine/user_osh_wrappers:/C=/IBM/WDIS/Server/PXEngine/osh_wrappers:/C=/IBM/WDIS/Server/PXEnginein:/C=/PROGRA~1/MKSTOO~1/bin:/C=/PROGRA~1/MKSTOO~1/bin/X11:/C=/PROGRA~1/MKSTOO~1/mksnt:/D=/oracle/ora92/bin:/C=/Program Files/Oracle/jre/1.3.1/bin:/C=/Program Files/Oracle/jre/1.1.8/bin:/C=/WINDOWS/system32:/C=/WINDOWS:/C=/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem:/C=/IBM/WDIS/ASBNode/apps/proxy/cpp/vc60/MT_dll/bin:/C=/IBM/WDIS/ASBNode//lib/cpp:/C=/IBM/SQLLIB/BIN:/C=/IBM/SQLLIB/FUNCTION:/C=/IBM/SQLLIB/SAMPLES/REPL:/C=/IBM/SQLLIB/BIN:/C=/IBM/WDIS/ASBNode/apps/proxy/cpp/vc60/MT_dll/bin:/C=/IBM/WDIS/ASBNode/lib/cpp:/C=/IBM/WDIS/Server/DSComponents/bin:/C=/IBM/WDIS/ASBNode/apps/proxy/cpp/vc60/MT_dll/bin:/C=/IBM/WDIS/ASBNode//lib/cpp.
>##E IBM-DSEE-TOSH-00384 01:57:09(007) <main_program> Could not locate operator definition, wrapper, or Unix command for "oraread"; please check that all needed libraries are preloaded, and check the PATH for the wrappers
>##E IBM-DSEE-TCOS-00029 01:57:09(008) <main_program> Creation of a step finished with status = FAILED.
>
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

If you've installed Hawk you're part of the beta testing program. You have been given a specific email address for lodging bug reports and the like. Very few here have Hawk, so chances are that answers from us will be sparse at best. We'd appreciate any feedback you get from IBM if it does not breach any non-disclosure agreement you signed to participate in the beta program.

You might search the forum for terms such as orchoracle
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
anujgarg
Participant

Post by anujgarg »

Hi ray,

I am new to DataStage PX.I have checked in PDF provided with installation.But i couldn't find the description of orchestrate operator.

Can you please help me to get that.If there is any online installation.Please send the link

Thanks,
Anuj
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Look at the top of this screen, where there is a small menu. Search is roughly in the middle of the top line of this menu. Click there to open the ability to search this forum. Enter orchoracle as a search term and click on Search.

I am neither a vendor nor a reseller of DataStage. Ask your vendor to supply the Orchestrate manuals.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
anujgarg
Participant

Post by anujgarg »

Sorry ray,

:(