Mq Fatal error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

somu_june
Premium Member
Premium Member

Mq Fatal error

Post by somu_june »

Hi,

Iam using an MQ stage for reading and writting a message . When Iam trying to put a message in MQ after parsing with XML output Iam facing a fatal errror saying

WebSphere_MQ_Out,0: Fatal Error: Fatal: Failed to put message on the queue. Reason code 2031.

Iam connecting two links to websphere_MQ_Out (transactional handling) and Iam getting a warning message saying

WebSphere_MQ_Out: When checking operator:
Passive stages should have either one input link or one output link.
Other configurations may run, but process meta data will not be reported accurately.
This stage has 2 input links and 0 output links.

but I read in documentation I can use transactional grouping so I took two links and there is no output link from MQ_out

Please correct me if Iam wrong and how to achieve this

Thanks,
Somaraju
somaraju
somu_june
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Mq Fatal error

Post by somu_june »

Hi,

MY problem was solved .Iam getting this error because my userid and password doenot have perimmision with mq server. I used the userid and password which is having permission and my problem was solved.

Thanks,
Somaraju
somaraju
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Presumably one of the MQ Series manuals would have decoded that error code (2031) to mean incorrect user ID or password. :wink:
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
jhmckeever
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by jhmckeever »

ray.wurlod wrote:Presumably one of the MQ Series manuals would have decoded that error code (2031) to mean incorrect user ID or password. :wink:
... like one of the MQ manuals located here:

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/integra ... index.html

J. :)