ds_loadlibrary: error in dlopen - Dynamic Error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sathyanveshi
Participant

Post by sathyanveshi »

Hi,

I used to run jobs with the server installed on my local machine. They were running properly. Later, when I tried to run the same job on the server, I'm getting the error:

I could understand that this is something to do with the installation. Can you please throw some light on this?

Thanks..

Cheers,
Mohan
trokosz
Premium Member
Premium Member

I believe your dsenv file is not configured properly

Post by trokosz »

Your dsenv file (in the DSEngine) is not properly setup to match your environment. It's telling you it can't find the client libraries (e.g., Oracle maybe). Double-check how your Environment variables are defined in dsenv (especially the SHARED LIBRARY PATH) and correct them to match this server. Stop and restart DataStage and you should be ok after that.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Wow... plagiarism. :wink: Probably should have just linked back to and referenced the original post this came from.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
trokosz
Premium Member
Premium Member

Just pointing out an already answered question

Post by trokosz »

Yes, I have come across the issue and yes I give credit to everyone else who pointed this out just like you could have done....congratulations to all and never meant to steal