No data uploaded to the server

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

weiven
Participant

No data uploaded to the server

Post by weiven »

I'm trying to load a *.csv file to the server from DATA STAGE.

The status is "Parallel job reports successful completion"... but when i check in the Oracle9i server, there's no data appear.

The codition of the upload is UPDATE is exist else INSERT.
weiven
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Look in the job log file for messages like "active stage finishing". From that, determine how many rows were read, how many were written. Look also for messages (in the log) from Oracle that might indicate that the data your job sent were rejected - the messages will usually tell you why, for example invalid number, invalid date, constraint violated, and so on.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
jayankurianvarghese
Participant

Post by jayankurianvarghese »

Put a reject linl to the oracle stage and check it out how many records got rejected. Or else you can go to the job log and check it our how many rows it is rejected. If a single record is updated you can see there in oracle. I was not happened. That is why. So initially try to check it out any record is got rejected or not. Try it. Job logs you can see what was the actual status.