Fatal Error in all the jobs

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

suneeth
Participant

Fatal Error in all the jobs

Post by suneeth »

Hi All,
I have this new error for all my jobs in my production environmen which never occured before
Job 1
main_program: Fatal Error: Not a v1.1 type: decimal[19,2].
Job 2
main_program: Fatal Error: Not a v1.1 type: decimal[10,0].
Job3
main_program: Fatal Error: Not a v1.1 type: decimal[15,2].

I have set jobs that runs every day. Yesterday jobs ran well but today all my jobs failed giving above error messages.

Can anyone has any solutions.

Thanks
sandy
Participant

Post by sandy »

Hi Suneeth,

As per you, if the same jobs had run fine yesterday, can you check the format of the field for which the fatal error is thrown (today) in yesterday's file and confirm it to be same in today's file?

Thanks
suneeth
Participant

Post by suneeth »

thanks sandy,
Format is same. The data is inserted into the same table with the date increment.
sandy
Participant

Post by sandy »

Okay!!!!!Can you please throw some light as to what exactly you are trying to achieve in this job of yours? Also can you please explain how have you implemented what you are trying to achieve so that we may help you better.

Thanks
jayankurianvarghese
Participant

Post by jayankurianvarghese »

Hi suneeth,

One thing i think you can do is try to restart the server. Then the problem still persist, check it out the source and target field maping for the particular column which fire error.

If you can give a clear picture of what was happed, then we can try to give you some solution.

Try it.
lfong
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by lfong »

In the Administrator, set the option APT_AUTO_TRANSPORT_BLOCK_SIZE
to false.