Error Compiling PX job

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

akramabdouch
Participant

Error Compiling PX job

Post by akramabdouch »

Hi, I am trying to build a simple job that extract data from Oracle database and use transformer and then to a sequential file. When I compile the job, I get the following,
<main_program> APT configuration file: /usr/local/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/Configurations/default.apt
<main_program> Warning: the value of the PWD environment variable (/usr/local/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/DSEngine) does not appear to be a synonym for the current working directory (/usr/local/dsadm/Ascential/DataStage/Projects/Akram). The current working directory will be used, but if your ORCHESTRATE job does not start up correctly, you should set your PWD environment variable to a value that will work on all nodes of your system.
<main_program> Error when checking composite operator: Subprocess command failed with exit status 256
<main_program> Could not check all operators because of previous error(s)
<transform> Error when checking composite operator: The number of reject datasets "0"is less than the number of input datasets "1".
<main_program> Error when checking composite operator: Output from subprocess:

Thanks for the help