DS file to dataset job

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

pdv
Premium Member
Premium Member

DS file to dataset job

Post by pdv »

Hi ,

I am trying to execute the DS to dataset job and getting the following error. Please help me to resolve this issue

main_program: Fatal Error: Duplicate class registration for: APT_BalancedInputOperatorImpl

I was able to run this job successfully before I installed install.liborchoracle. After installing the file ../Server/DSComponents/install/install.liborchoracle I am getting the aforesaid error . Please help
Vino
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Try disabling Balanced Optimization, at least for a test.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
pdv
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by pdv »

If you meant the below balanced optimization we don't have that add on with our Infosphere datastate

Balanced Optimization is a licensed add-on to InfoSphere DataStage.
Vino
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Ray made the suggestion based on the error you posted. At this point, I would imagine you are firmly in the hands of your official support provider.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
nitecryvl
Premium Member
Premium Member

Solution

Post by nitecryvl »

I ran into a similar problem today. With help from IBM support, we were able to solve the problem.

The cause is in the ../IBM/InformationServer/Server/PXEngine/lib directory. There are a series of symbolic links in this directory. You need to make sure they are all there. Our problem was instead of the symbolic links, the files were copied. Thus causing the duplication error.

What we did was compare the directory to another Information Server install that worked just fine. That's how we restored the missing symbolic links.
Vince Lee
ETL Developer
Zions Bank