Operator Generation Failed

Post questions here relative to DataStage Enterprise/PX Edition for such areas as Parallel job design, Parallel datasets, BuildOps, Wrappers, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

SURA
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by SURA »

Hello All

I created a Parallel Build Stage. While i try to Generate, i am getting the below error.

buildop -f -BC cxx -BL cxx -C buildop -H buildop -O buildop -W buildop buildop/Total_Items_Amount_BuildStage.opd

##E IIS-DSEE-TBLD-00076 Subprocess command failed with exit status 28,672.
##I IIS-DSEE-TBLD-00079 cxx -LD:/IBM/InformationServer/Server/PXEngine/lib -LD:/IBM/InformationServer/Server/PXEngine/user_lib -s -W/dll -W/base:0x50000000 -W/Zc:wchar_t- -lliborchnt -lliborchcorent E:/Temp/bosource45544-0_s.o -o D:/IBM/InformationServer/Server/Projects/DEV/buildop/bosource45544-0.dll.
##I IIS-DSEE-TBLD-00000 Output from subprocess: E:\Temp\bosource45544-0_s.o : fatal error LNK1136: invalid or corrupt file

It would be great if any one can help me in this.

Thanks
DS User
mhester
Participant

Post by mhester »

It has been a long time for me with such things, but did the tool generate the link options for you? Did you have to add dependent libraries?

I ask because I see the .dll and I thought you could not link to a dll, but rather a lib?

Again - fuzzy here, but thought I would throw it out.
SURA
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by SURA »

"but did the tool generate the link options for you? Did you have to add dependent libraries? "

my ans is NO and not sure.

I am trying to find the solution. Let see someone might throw some light in this.

Thanks for your time and efforts.

DS User